- Being with my b/f and family. Both my b/f and my Mom are my bestfriends, so any time with them is a great time.
- Chocolate - does this even need and explanation?!? LOL! I love it, it makes me feel good, and its easily accessible. I have some on hand at all times.
- Having a good, productive day at work. i like feeling like I'm actually accomplishing things and that I serve a valuable person in my position. The days that
- I feel like I've performed optimally and really made a difference the ones that makes me happiest and oh so fortunate that I have a job to go to everyday. - Sidenote: Plus it supports my nail polish and makeup love!
- Travelling. Going on vacation, or rather anywhere new and different that I haven't been to before. I love love love to travel! Nothing makes me happier and more excited than getting out of the house and kicking back somewhere else for a little while.
- Shopping. Its like every girl's favorite hobby, and yeah I called it a hobby lol...I'm no exception to the rule.
- The Holidays. That time of the year make me feel so warm and fuzzy :-D I love the entire season, with the exception of the weather.
- The Sun. Makes me so happy when I wake up and its shining through my window. Makes me even happier when it shines bright and warm all day long.
- Overcoming a challenge. Every so often, sometimes more often than not, we are faced with something challenging that we have to work hard to accomplish. Nothing makes me happier than really applying myself to that challenge, executing, and accomplishing it.
- Reaching my goals. This kind of piggybacks from #8, but I love the sense of accomplishment. It makes me so happy to reach my goals and be successful.
- God. My faith in Him make me happy! Enough said.